Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nicole in Calgary: Day 3

Day 3 - Yoga Therapy Teacher Certification

I am back in my hotel room sharing a bottle of wine and snacks with my roommate Fortunata and watching the Golden Globe awards. The weather here has not improved at all, it is still frickin frackin freezin. Thank goodness for fleece thermal underwear, long down filled coats, warm hats and mitts and most of all my cozy leg warmers that my fav business partner knitted for me. Thanks Christina!!!! We had a great day today. The focus for today was on business building. Setting and making detailed plans for the execution of very specific objectives, now I know what I need to do and how to execute them. I am so excited to share what I have learned with Christina. Tomorrow is a day off and then on Tuesday I begin 10 grueling days of training. I am thinking about you all and I hope all is well...send me positive energy as I embark on a very challenging journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment