Saturday, January 15, 2011

Nicole in Calgary: Day 2

Day 2 in Calgary doing my Yoga Therapy Teacher Certification. I woke up at the crack of dawn this morning to a dark and cold Calgary morning. The temperature was minus 22 with a wind chill of minus 34 degrees. Day one of a two day business training course for Yoga Teachers began at 7:30am. The day was spent distilling down my core values. I was given a list of 108 values and had to distill it down to 5 core values. My core values were as follows: humor, integrity, love, loyalty and family. The point of the exercise was to determine if my daily life truly reflected my core values. I am proud to say that yes, my daily life absolutely reflected my 5 core values. In addition, the exercises we did today illuminated what I already knew. That is, every moment I spend in my business at East Village brings me great joy and happiness and East Village in turn supports my core values of humor, integrity, love, loyalty and family. It was reassuring to realize that the balance I seek I have already have

No comments:

Post a Comment